Primary Responsibilities Summary:
Dirtworks is looking for a creative designer with proven design intuition, problem-solving, and project management skills. Capable of visioning, developing, and advancing design concepts to create technically sound, innovative designs for implementation by working collaboratively with other project team members.
- Strong graphic design, layout and technical skills, print and other media using Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong sensibility and appreciation for design communication and eye for detail:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Ability to produce AutoCAD and GIS-base site analyses and rendered site plans;
- Proficiency in 3D modeling (Rhino, SketchUp);
- Proficient in site design and grading;
- Proficient in plant materials;
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to independently research, write and edit compelling content;
- Photography skills and experience with producing or editing content;
- Highly developed internal and external communication skills;
- Ability to integrate sustainable thinking into high level design in urban areas;
- Strong experience with content management, newsletter, and technology systems, Google Analytics and Google Suit;
- Certified LEED Green Associate or LEED AP is a plus;
- BA/BS/BLA degree with concentration in Landscape Architecture;
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus;
- Preferred 1-3 years professional experience in a landscape architecture related position.
Please send a PDF (10MB max) with resume, cover letter, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Landscape Designer_(last name). Please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US
Dirtworks, PC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.