Primary Responsibilities Summary:
The marketing intern would primarily be responsible for aiding in the development of communications and business development strategy across projects in the studio; and execute integrated marketing. It is crucial that the candidate has an eye for details, an efficient working process, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines. The marketing intern will be heading RFP’s/RFQ’s submissions as well taking the lead with award submissions. The marketing intern will also be assisting and implementing new strategies for Dirtworks website, blogs, social media accounts while tracking these marketing campaigns.
Business Development and Marketing:
- Coordinate the RFP/RFQ process; create and edit proposal documents in collaboration with team;
- Manage consultant correspondence throughout the RFP/RFQ process;
- Track the status of potential projects and maintain records of all submissions;
- Develop and manage print and digital collateral across projects while maintaining a clear, concise and well written voice consistent with brand identity;
- Maintain and update archives of proposals, awards submissions, and all other submitted material;
- Assist team with presentation creation;
- Develop project narratives, design approach descriptions, update resumes and firm profile;
- Identify and research potential new business leads;
- Identify potential networking opportunities;
- Experience with RFP/RFQ is a bonus.
- Management, creation and distribution of announcements and firm news updates;
- Prepare award submissions.
- Maintain and update the firm website via WordPress, including incorporating new projects, updating existing project images and information, and updating firm news;
- Develop and maintain the firm’s social media platforms and social media strategy.
- Strong graphic design, layout and technical skills, designing newsletters, print and other media using Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong experience with content management, newsletter, and technology systems including WordPress, Google Analytics and Google Suit;
- Experience as a social media/community manager;
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Proven track record of creating meaningful online community engagement, conducting thoughtful outreach aleading branded partnership campaigns;
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to independently research, write and edit compelling content;
- Photography skills and experience with producing or editing content;
- Highly developed internal and external communication skills;
- BA/BS degree with concentration in Marketing, Graphic Design or Communications preferred;
- 1-2 years’ experience in a graphics, marketing, or design-related position.
Please send a PDF (10MB max) with resume, cover letter, and work samples to email@example.com, subject line: Marketing Intern_(last name). Please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US
Dirtworks, PC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.